Friday 20 July 2012

Top ten TV opening themes!!!!.....Yeah,because I am that much of a geek.

10. Cheers- A fantastic theme opening.... really made me feel like I was going to spend the next half hour in a bar.




9. Lost- It was beautifully spine chilling and told you all you needed to know about what you were about to see.




8. Dark-wing duck- As a kid growing up in the late 90's through to the 00's this cartoon is one of our most iconic. The theme for the time was cool and smooth.




7. The office U.S- I cant even describe what I like about this Opening, it just seems to fit. While I liked the U.K office better, I have to say that U.S Office has the better opening.




6. CSI- Who are you? who,who who,who..........Its catchy you have to admit.




5. Gummi-bears- I would make love to this if I could.......Dam, who doesn't know the Gummy bears song? That alone is a huge part of my childhood.......YAY GUMMY BEARS!!!!!!




 4.  Justice league- This is such a dam good opening theme.....It really encapsulates all you need to know about the Justice league




3. Entourage- Yeah this is one of my favorites. It tells me everything about the fast paced rock and roll lifestyle of a Hollywood actor.





2. Friends- The only more recognizable theme is coming up in number 1......









1. Simpsons- For all of you out there who noticed my earlier draft of this list, I am Sorry. This is without compare number 1 TV theme






I am sorry for the brief error......Even List-man is human....barely 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.