Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Top ten best comedic character creations of all time!!!!!!

10. MR Miyagi- I wish I could befriend a funny old Japanese dude, who would then teach me to become a baby Chuck Norris. Honestly Mr Miyagi is the only reason that I watched any of the Karate Kid movies....






9. Guy Secretan- Guy Secretan, its Swiss........ If any of you have met more than one anesthetist as I have, you will know that 90% of them are really exactly like this. Guy Secretan is the perfect representation of a doctor that has low working hours coupled with a very high salary. Misogynist, bully, moron.......Guy Secretan




8. Niles Crane- For the benefit of people who have never watched Fraiser, Niles is Fraiser's brother and just when you think there cant possibly be someone out there more pompous than Fraiser......we meet Niles.










7. Mother Fucker Jones- He had such a small part in the movie Horrible Bosses, but he stole it for me.....I still wet myself every time I watch this scene.






6. Butters- Butters, oh Butters, I love you Butters. I feel like such a shit though because I laugh at all the horrible things that happen to Butters, and he is just the most nicest kid!!! From being coaxed into making a racy you tube video by the other kids, Right down to unwittingly becoming a pimp......Butters is one funny kid.






5. Brody- This is one of the best movie characters ever. I still watch Mallrats once a year just for this guy. Like me he is a comic book enthusiast, but unlike me he is obsessed with super hero private parts.....yes, unlike me.....






4. J.D- I love, love, LOVE Scrubs, and J.D is a huge part of that. His emotional neediness, his weird relationship with his best friend Turk......his daydreams




3. Ari Gould- Fact, when this short little aggro bastard flies of the handle, prepare for great TV! Again, I Dont know why I like this character, I shouldn't, but I do. Maybe secretly I am a dickhead.






2.  Eric Cartman- The second time a South Park character has made this list, and the second time Eric Cartman has made one of my lists, for those of you who are loyal readers you will remember that he topped the list of top ten super villains ever. I love the way that all the evil in the world is encapsulated in this small little fat 8 year old....




1. Homer Simpson- What more can I say? His charming stupidity just makes for hilarious TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.