Sunday 22 July 2012

Top 5 realizations that you have when you start living on your own!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Its time to go out when you start answering yourself- Ahhhh its an adventure, moving out of the nest. A lonely adventure. I don't think people ever realize just how lonely it can be, even if you do like your own company. Talking to yourself is perfectly normal....Its when you start answering yourself that you have to worry......Go out!!!!



4. Shit you are paying bills now buddy!- That's right it happened, your a functioning member of society.....shit, I don't know how that happened. What now?....Perhaps a big screen for my new pad, I earn enough. Oh but wait I have to set aside for rent.... OK, that is do able, oh yeah then there is my Grocery money for the month, then the electricity, oh and the water, also not forgetting my cell phone contract and my broadband provider. A vacuum, I need to buy a vacuum......Bank charges!!!!!!!! Maybe I can have the flat screen LED in a few months......Maybe?






3. When someone on the phone is asking for Mr...Such and such, They mean you not your Father- It took me so long to get used to that.....I am the Mr now!!!!! Ha ha, fuck you world and that's Mr Armstrong to you!!! There is a double edge to this sword though. You see the very same people who are calling you Mr or Mrs now will be shortly be asking you to come down to your local Branch to fill in some forms. All so you can upgrade to a platinum account and your funds will be applicable for daily compounded interest all at 14% APR! I never learnt about this in school, help!........Mommy?




2.  Tuna is not all that bad- So it happened, you are laid of at work or your dept is starting to mount or whatever the situation is......your Broke!!!!!!! I used to hate Tuna, I mean I fucking despised the stuff.....But when your hungry. Its cheap as well, dirt cheap. Also it is so versatile! Why, I used to make Tuna casserole, Tuna Salad, Tuna surprise( thats just tuna stewed in curry powder, or whatever other condiment I had and water)........Tuna is your Friend!




1. You have to buy Toilet Paper- No it doesn't magically appear when the last supply has run out...... As I found out you do have to buy it. If you don't, and your living alone, and you run out.........Stress! Of all the things you should never take for granted toilet paper rates highest of all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.