Thursday 26 July 2012

Top 10 most overrated things in existence!!!!!!!

10. Game of thrones- Yes, I said it! Sorry despite the rave reviews, despite nearly everyone telling me; "Dude, you love history and you love fantasy, your gonna love this its brilliant!"(I am imitating this bit of dialogue in an annoyingly high tone to illustrate my mockery of them). Despite all of that, I still thought it sucked... I wanted to say that it was just a me not getting it thing. Then I reviewed the evidence The story line is the same Fantasy tried and tested Dynastic struggle for a throne story line that has basically maintained this genre for years. The writing was nothing to write home about. Finally the costumes Dont look like they realistically fit into any culture, as they are intended to look......They look like they are props from an off Broadway stage production of The lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. It is just my opinion, for heaven sake dont take it personally, I just Dont think it is very good at all.










9. The Tate modern- There are some cool stuff to see there......but then you run into a red phone on a stool and then you realize that this is the most expensive piece there. Then you see a guy sitting in a comfy chair, reading a shredded up Newspaper behind a plate glass window, some sort of social statement piece about how.....I dont know. I give up! Then you look around and you quickly realize that this is just a club house where pretentious people can meet so they can come to feel important.






8. Emigrating- So you are sick of it, and you decide to do it! Your gonna leave!!! The grass is always greener on the other side......or is it? Once on the other side you soon see that instead of load shedding, they have bankers pilfering your private accounts to fund there next snuff,snuff party. And because of financial deregulation.....its all 100% legal. Instead of high crime, you get mass complaining......honestly people just mug you in the streets to tell you there woes.....I give up!!! knife me please!!!!!!!!!! Then you make friends with your own country people because the local population has a deep burning resentment of you for stealing their jobs. Jobs that they wouldn't do anyway because the good old Guv pays them to stay at home. Then the only conversations you have with your new friends are about how great home was. So, I have to ask you........Is the grass always greener?




7. Historical Reenacting- Sure!!!! they kick me out because I have a little bit more respect for period accuracy.......At the time of the Battle of Pharsalus, The Romans were still in their Republic stage. So they would not of been wearing plate armor......That only came much later under the Princepate!!!!!!!! Fine.....I dont need your stupid Reenactment.....I will just start my own Reenactment company......... Seriously it is not as fun as it might seem.






6. Justin Bieber- I shouldn't have to explain this..... People say I should lay off him because he is suppose to be a good image for the children? Fuck that, since when did mediocrity become a good image for your children?






5. Children's Programming these days- You know what? The Disney channel is mostly to blame here although Nickelodeon is catching up. In my youth we had Animainiacs, Freakazoid, Pinky and the Brain and the Adventures of Pete and Pete.....Nowadays kids just have shitty live actions like The suit life of Zak and Cody, Kicking it, Camp Rock and High school Musical. They are all the same, Its like the directors of all these shitty programs and films were all heavily influenced by John Hughes Films.....






4. The first time you have sex- Forget about enjoying it, First time sex is so stressful!!! Am I doing this right, should I be kissing more? I hope I dont make one of those silly faces when I climax, is that even in the right place? Why are we the wrong way round? Virgin sex is a nerve racking affair..... Not for me though, ahem......I was brilliant the first time, I am generalizing......yes, generalizing.






3. The second time you have sex- Hahahaha, ditto..........except this time your thinking; "Holy shit, I got that person to sleep with me again!!!"........again...... Generalizing.






2. Smoking- I am not one of those insufferable heath freaks or anything....I just decided to try it for a week last year. I thought that with all this negative press it has to be great!!! But Naaa, I didn't get it.






1. Threesomes- I cannot speak from experience but I imagine it to be quite a harrowing experience. Guys hype it up so much, but fella's, why bite off more than you can chew?(that is so not the best phrase to use). If you struggle to satisfy one lady, Adding another lady will just compound your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.