Wednesday 18 July 2012

Top 10 most, YEAH!!!!!!!!, moments in TV and film!!!!!!!!

10. Friends ending- Come on people, you would have to be emotionally shallow not feel something!!!....Anything.....WAAAAAAAAW!



9. Henry V, St Crispins day speech- Sorry I do get excitable, very excitable... I am so embarrassed that I can recite this speech word for word and pause for pause, but It is very inspiring!






8. 300, This is Sparta!!!!!!- Need I say more......




7. How I met your mother, Slapsgiving-  Dammmmm! I felt that slap through my LED Flat screen......Not boasting, ahem.




6. Pirates of the Carribean, We meet jack- One of the best entrances of a character ever.....with no dialogue it told you all you needed to know about jack.




5. Entourage, Ari quits his job- All the insults, all the bigoted remarks, all the sexist jokes. Ari Finally redeems himself in this one scene





4. Batman, I am the Batman-  I was hiding behind my couch watching this, chewing the back of it, thinking; 'Its fucking on now!!!!!!!!!




3. Cuba Gooding Jr Oscar speech- Normally I wouldn't put something like this on a list like this.....But after watching this I couldn't help just being so happy for the guy!




2. Lost, Hurley decides to take his life into his own hands- I don't know how much of you know lost, perhaps I should give a short set up for this scene. Hurley(the fat guy) is feeling depressed, he feels cursed, and he decides to fix up a broken down van he found, even though its a lost cause....He then does something drastic.....






1. Lord of the rings, everyone bows for the Hobbits- I cant talk about this scene for too long....I get freaking emo every time I see it.......A real Fuck YEAH!!!!! moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.