Thursday 19 July 2012

Top 10 most enjoyable Games in the last 20 years!!!!!!!!! ewhhhh epic.

10. Pokemon red, yellow and blue- I was so devastated when these games first came out because......Mommy couldnt afford a game-boy!!!!! but I was determined and I managed to find a version of Pokemon red for PC......Wow what a landmark game, the early pioneer of the RPG Games we all play today.




9. The Sims- The Sims are old hat now but at the time it was all so new and exiting. I would compare it to reality TV in more ways than the obvious......Its also old hat now but people went crazy for it back in the day.








8. Sonic the hedgehog- Sonic!!!! oh, Sonic what happened to you? In an effort to keep up with Mario you have morphed into a corporate image of the youth, which alienates everyone.....Still I remember when you were golden!




7. Red alert 2- I loved this game......It was so fucking stupid, but in a good way. The plot was completely laughable. You know what though, Red Alert 2 was so dam playable!!!




6. Need for speed- I remember at school the Need for Speed games were a huge thing. If you played Need for speed, you were cool.






5. Age of Empires- I was just so obsessed with these games, oh my word, some nights I did not sleep. They are so dated now but they defiantly were my favorite, right through the late 90's.




4. Mass Effect- They have only been on the scene a couple of years, but this is one of the strongest contenders for best game ever!! its just so playable, and you can play them over and over and it will be a totally different experience every time.






3. Halo- Does Halo fucking rock, or does it fucking rock? those are your only two options..... This game is better in Multiplayer but still this game packs a mean punch of entertainment value.






2. World of war craft- The best online party in years..... that is all I am going to say.






1. Max payne- stone me if you want but seriously, I have never have had so much fun playing any game, as I did with Max payne 1 and 2.......Lets write 3 off here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.