Saturday 14 July 2012

Top 10 Villains of all Time!!!! Real and not


10. Doomsday- The dude succeeded in killing Superman, where I come from that earns you a ticket to Baddassville. The only reason why he is not higher on this list is because killing superman seems to be his one achievement.


9. MR McMahon- Now I have not been a wrestling fan since I was 9 years old, but even though its all fake, this guy makes me believe that he is pure evil every time I saw him. His thousand yard scowl could churn blood!


8. Julius Malema- If you are South African like me you will not be surprised by his addition on this list. I still cant believe that this guy was for real.....When he first came on the scene it was like he jumped straight out of a badly Drawn Political satire. From insulting BBC Journalists to denying the existence of Hermaphrodites, he brought much need color the the South African Political landscape.


7. The Scarlet witch- I know, I know, yet another comic book villain.....I cant help it, I am a geek. Besides, she warped reality in using her mind to make mutants never to have even existed and made her dad Magneto Despot of earth.....Lets give her credit.


6. Jerry Bruckheimer-  For unleashing the film 'Con air' and 'Pearl Harbor' on the world and thus depleting our collective intellects. 


5. Venom- Dam I thought he was so kick ass growing up! Now I realize just how cool he was....The Freudian Answer to Spiderman.


4. Magneto- Let me tell you this guy just missed number 2 spot buy the skin of his teeth, but as a Villain he is just not consistent. Sometimes good, Sometimes bad but always, always, very compelling......and the suit rocks!!!


3. Lex Luthor- I am afraid we are going full on with the comics now, but the fact that we dont have any real people to top these guys is a good thing. Anyway, Lex, Lex, Lex, I am not mad just very disappointed. Few Villains get true empathy from people but Lex does. As slippery as he is.....We forgive him every time!


2. Joker- Dam joker, you only just missed top spot..... This guy out smarts the dark knight on a daily basis. Sometimes even making Batman like a weak little bitch boy. Batman always wins, but he always has his exit strategy. Truly the clown prince of crime.


1. Eric Cartman- I dont know what is more scary, The fact that he is evil, or the fact that Eric Cartman can do anything he sets that maniacal mind to. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.