Friday 27 July 2012

Top 5 songs that will put you in a good mood today!!!!!!

5. Dude (looks like a lady)- This song is so funny because Steve Taylor does sort of look like a lady......A lady Thats had to much plastic surgery, but a lady none the less. This is my Favorite Aerosmith song , it is simple but it is the sort of song that you can listen to easily..... And that is what this list is all about.


4. Pack up- I normally dont go for these sorts of songs, but dam this song has a great hook. Again, its very easy on the ears.




3. magic number-  No, I did not put this in number 3 spot as a joke( If you have heard the song you will know why I am saying this, If you haven't you will know soon enough). I put it here because it is not good enough for 2 or 1 and to good for 5 or 4..... Its probably the most laid back and chilled rap song out there.




2. Fun- Best song of this current year so far I think. It is a deceptively easy song, but an easy song still.....Great for the drive to or from work.




1. I wanna be sedated- I defy anyone to not grin at this song, I fucking love it.....Its guaranteed to induce spontaneous dancing or laughing, Its a happy song...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.