Saturday 21 July 2012

Top ten BABES of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Michelle Pfeiffer- Batman returns version...... Dam that leather cat woman suit and whip always takes me back to my S&M days.......hahhhhhhhh.






9. Cindy Crawford- Dam!!!!!!!......I am going to be saying that word a lot on this list, but yeah, yummy mummy!!!!!!!






8. Anna Kournikova- Honestly, the only reason that I watched tennis in high school was because of the ladies singles...... and she was a huge part of that.




7. Carla Bruni- How In the world did Sarkozy get this chick.....Beauty and the beast if ever I saw an example.



6. Adele-  There is something sexy about her......Those eyes challenge you, almost dare you..... make my day sexy-boy......what? that's not weird!



5. Sophie Loren- Man ohhhhhh man, if I had a time machine..........That is actually kind of disrespectful, especially seeing that she is still kicking around. Here she is in the prime of life though.



4. Rihanna- Mmmmmmmmm!




3. Aishwarya Rai- Dammmmmmmmit!!!!!! with paddy sticks attached....... Again, its the eyes, they always get me.




2. Natalie Portman- Oh Natalie you had me at 'I did not come here to discuss the fate of my people in a committee'........That is a star wars joke.....haha.






1. Shirley Moss- She might kill me for this, but I can help it, she is the most beautiful women in the world!!!!!! And I am not just saying that because she is my best friend. She is a red hot babe both outside and inside....There is no one else you want with you in a tight spot. My BFF for ever.....and yes, I am aware of the tautology there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.