Friday 3 August 2012

Top 5 of Marvel comics!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Deadpool- Deadpool man he is fucking cool. I love him because he is honest about being a bit of a twat, the guy charges for his services. But dam, just the look of him. He is pretty bad ass. The Katana swords, the guns, the fire engine red with the black..... Plus he was the first character written to be self aware, of the fact that he was actually in a comic. The only reason that his own comic serries didn't do well was because all the epic baddies were fighting the big fish like Captain America and Spiderman. Not important enough for Magneto's or Dr Doom's attention, but important enough to be on my list.

 

4.  Captain America- Marvel make a big deal out of this guy, and while I think he is cool......I think he is a tiny bit overrated......To be honest I think all the Avengers are overrated. Capt. is still cool though, that is undeniable......He takes people out with a freaking shield!!!!!! 








3. Nick Fury- Head of S.H.I.E.L.D and serial supporting player. I love Nick Fury, he is like the mad eccentric uncle I always wanted. What is great about him is that if he were do square off against any super villain  you would fancy his chances......That is pretty cool for a non super human.




2. Wolverine- If I was not being objective, the entire top 4 places would got to X-men, but I am being objective so I could only put in this one.....The best one. The guy can produce knives from his knuckles.......That is kickass.








1. Spiderman- It was always going to be him. Easily the most relateable superhero there is, end of story. A nerdy kid who hangs out in the back of class and is a science genius.....That is Peter Parker, if he never became Spiderman he would of probably became a serial killer. Also.....coolest super powers by a mile!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.