Friday 10 August 2012

MEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW Listen up

I am having a break this weekend, you see I need to get the creative juices pumping to come up with these golden lists everyday......I did put up a voting poll were people could vote on the next list, but I suppose asking people to interact is to much to ask these days. To date two people have come forward with suggestions and for that I salute you!!!!! you two know who you are...... Anyway, so I need this weekend to think about good topics to List. Dont look at me like that( I say wagging my finger), You brought this on yourselves. If you had just left a few helpful suggestions......Only joking, all of you rock. Because of you I am averaging 100 page views a week, which I think is pretty cool. Pat, pat, pat, pat.........That is your pat on the shoulder people. OK, soooooooooo, I will see you on Monday I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.