Thursday 2 August 2012

Top 10 weirdest Neuroses out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be afraid, be very afraid. Syndromes's, Phobia's and sexual obsession!!!!!!!

10.  Stockholm syndrome- Lets kick off the list with a widely heard about one.......Falling in love with ones kidnappers....Its a hard one to swallow but its out there..... Pocahontas was apparently a case of the Stockholm Syndrome. The cynic in me says that all marriages are just a giant case of Stockholm Syndrome. Another yet fictitious famous example is Beauty and the Beast.





9. Papaphobia- Hahaha, Fear of the Pope. Symptoms include, well, a mortal fear of the Pope.






8. Body building woman wrestling Fetish- This is so unheard of that it doesn't even have a fancy name.....Basically it is just weak scrawny men that get sexual pleasure by wrestling(and only wrestling) hunky strong women. This is actually very common in the mid west of America...... different strokes hey.






7. Munchhausen Syndrome- People who are addicted to hospitals?? Well, I am telling you now it is not the food. It goes much deeper than Hypochondria.....People with this will hurt themselves to get in a hospital. If it were about drugs than maybe I could understand it, but it seems to be mainly about gaining sympathy, and the high of being looked after and nursed......It is sort of sick when you think about it.



8. Lima Syndrome- This is named after a hostage incident in Lima, Peru......Lima syndrome is Stockholm Syndrome's evil twin.....The kidnapper becomes more sympathetic and caring towards the hostages. If I said Stockholm syndrome was like modern marriage, then Lima syndrome is the equal of a good modern marriage.



7. Paris Syndrome- We have two Syndromes named after cities, so I thought, lets add a third. Paris Syndrome only affects Japanese people......It is caused when Japanese people cannot reconcile the idealistic view of Paris, As seen in so many films, with the actual reality of the modern city.......If untreated it can lead to a full mental breakdown.






6. Ithyphallophobia- This is an irrational fear of erections. Awkward if your a lady, Very awkward if you are a male......The treatment is that the person must be repeatedly and over many years be exposed to the fear. Let me turn that around.....Awkward if you are a male, Very Awkward if you are a Lady....... It sounds like a bad 50's stand up punch line......Ithyphallophobia.....That must be what my wife has!




5. Fregoli Delusion- This condition has the affected person living in a weird 'Dr Strangelove' world where they believe many people are really just one person acting in many different personas.......Hahaha, the fun I could have!!!(By the By, Dr Strangelove is a reference to the famous Peter Sellers movie in which Peter Sellers played all the characters in the movie......See, the reference made sense. Honestly, the effort I put into this is amazing!!)








4. Jerusalem Syndrome- This is when christian visitors to the city lose there mind and start to believe that they are reincarnations of different Religious figures.....Which is weird because I was under the impression that Reincarnation was a Hindu belief.






3. B.B.W- Big Beautiful Women...... Really thin scrawny men attracted to medically obese woman. Oh Matthew!!! How can you be so judgmental! Scrawny men can love very fat women if they want!!!!!! Well yes, there is nothing wrong with that......I was referring to their sexual fascination with feeding them and getting their women to sit on them??? Apparently its called crushing....






2. Eproctophilia- This is nasty even by nasty's standards......A sexual obsession with farting!!!!!! When I first though about making this list....I was at a loss to think of any weird sexual obsessions, apart from the normal, often heard about stuff.....So I looked up the nastiest thing that I could think of....and Wa La, it is a real thing! We live in a world were our imagination is no longer a limit.....It fucking scares me!!!! Let me leave you with a testimonial....



“I first realised that I had eproctophilia when I was 15 years old. I was at my [female] friend’s house, to do a school project and she had terrible gas. We had known each other for about seven years so she felt more than comfortable to let her gas out in front of me. At that point I was really turned on by the fact that she was a hot girl farting around me but I didn’t know why. As we where sitting on her bedroom floor sticking pictures to a poster she got up and went to the other side of the room to get a piece of paper. When she came back she said ‘Hey John’, and forced my face onto her bum. She then sat on me and she let out a loud, warm, smelly fart on my face. Then she laughed and said ‘Doesn’t that smell delicious hehehehe!!’



 FUCKED!!!!!!!






1. Objectum Sexuality- These are people that fall in love with inanimate objects?? Like Erika Eiffel who is currently married to the Eiffel tower, and before that an archery bow.....I am not even making this up.....Wish that I were.








Or Amanda Whitaker who left her drum set for the Statue of Liberty






She does look like a bit of a Mong




What about this lady....




HAHAHAHA, and this guy......

1 comment:

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.