Wednesday 1 August 2012

Top 5 of DC comic!s!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Green Arrow- Yes, he may of started of as an odd tribute to the Robin hood legend, but he became so much more.....In the emerald archer we had the first Super hero who was more interested in common street crime. I also loved the boxing glove arrows!!






4. Wonder woman- How can you not love Love Wonder woman? Apart from being a bad ass in her own right. She was also the worlds first feminist.



3. The Question- I love characters that tend to rely more on there wits, and he his one of the cleverest one's out there.... I dont think he has super powers at all, apart from having no face, but I doubt that can be called a power.






2. Superman- The man of steel, even though he is totally dated, always has a firm place in my heart.This character has such tight morals that fans the world over live by a mantra.....What would superman do? He is also near invulnerable which makes him kick ass as well.








1. Batman- Who else?? The caped crusader is my number one always. He taught us that it is OK to be angry, we dont have to be scouts all the time. Plus he is a detective man, that is freaking cool. I was talking about relying on wits alone and this character has to be the best at that. I honestly feel that Batman could knock 7 shades of shit out of any other Superhero with powers, lets just put it that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any list suggestions will be welcome!!!!
Also any other thoughts you may have.